Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Am Not a Pearl Girl

I overheard this on the tram and so wanted to ask her..but what are you then?
I love hearing other people's comments and could write a book on them.
Hear of some of my favourites with some idea of the visual:

1. Woman tottering on high heels down 42nd street on the phone ...0h, fabulous, oh fabulous...oh, fabulous..................oh fabulous! What was this - I needed to know!
2.Two men in a city, 'I told him this is not a democracy, you do not insult a police officer'.
3. Angry woman on a phone, 'I need to dump my anger'.
4. Up and coming young professional couple....(Man) darhhling, what do you think about this tie? (Woman) not a problem as you have to wear it. (Man) But you have to be seen with me. Will they get married, will they have children and will they actually be seen together with that tie??

Will add some more as I think about them....

No comments:

Post a Comment